Looking for a way to support Defenders of wildlife AND ensure you have the income you need in retirement? The gift options below provide you with regular payments and a variety of tax benefits. They also help provide the long-term support Defenders needs to continue our work for years to come.
Charitable Gift Annuity
Creating a Charitable Gift Annuity:
- You make a gift of $10,000 or more to Defenders of Wildlife using cash or securities.
- Defenders of Wildlife pays you fixed income for life. You may also name one other beneficiary.
- Defenders of Wildlife will receive the remaining balance when the agreement ends at the end of last beneficiary's lifetime.
Important to Note:
- Beneficiaries must be at least 60 years old at the time of the gift.
- Our minimum gift requirement is $10,000.
How it will benefit you and the wildlife you love:
- Fixed income stream for the rest of your life.
- Immediate partial income tax deduction for your gift.
- Your annuity payments will be partially tax-free.
- Your support will contribute to Defenders' long-term financial strength..
More Gifts that Pay You Income
Charitable Gift Annuity - Deferred
Great option for those looking to build retirement earnings for the future.
Charitable Gift Annuity - Flexible Payment
Great options for those who want to build retirement savings AND want to be able to determine the start date for payments later, rather than immediately.
Remainder Annuity Trust
Large donation that will generate a fixed-income payout each year.
Large, partially tax-deductible donation that creates a flexible source of retirement income.
Contact the Planned Giving Team at 1-800-915-6789 or email@example.com to discuss these gift options.